In trying to tell someone the ways in which they can improve their day, we could suggest things like:
Don’t watch the news, turn off the TV, don’t stress, don’t load up on carbs….
But these are all negatives.
Much better to fill your day with something positive, so…
A flower in bloom, an ocean sunset – what brings you joy?
Here are some beautiful photos of places I’ve been I would like to share. You can click on each photo to bring up a larger image:
1. Sunset at Mooloolaba, Queensland
2. Billabong Sanctuary, Townsville, Queensland
3. Dunsborough, Western Australia
4. Sigatoka River, Fiji
5. Beautiful rose
6. Forest toadstools
7. Side window in St John’s Cathedral, Brisbane, Queensland
8. Little Crystal Creek, Paluma, North Queensland
9. Near Swan River, Perth, Western Australia
10. Cloudy Creek, Paluma, North Queensland
The photos I have posted on this page were all taken by Lex Houghton ©
You may also like this link of mine: